Sunday, April 11, 2010

My punched friends

I've been getting ready for my next stamp class, which is a punch art class this month. The punch art we'll do in class is much simpler than these guys, but I just HAD to take the time to make these to show off at class.

Anyone living in this area probably recognizes our UPS man, Tony. I think it looks just like him!




The perky office girl is taking a a well-deserved coffee break. Her desk chair is much more comfortable than mine at home....especially since I fell out of it and flat on my you-know-what last week.









And since we took one of our vehicles to the mechanic this week (twice...), I thought this guy would be fun to make.


Thanks again to Ellen Kemper who created these folks - I just added my own touches to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment