Saturday, December 4, 2010

Old Christmas Cards

I was looking through my boxes of cards this morning and came across some Christmas cards of years past. Since I don't want to spoil the surprise of this years cards, I thought I'd post a few of my older favorites.

This shadow box card was a bit tricky, but pretty cute. When you pull on the outer edges, the reindeer go one way and the elves go another, revealing a "Merry Christmas" message.

I was either totally insane or really, really bored when I decided it would be fun to individually sew those teeny tiny red beads onto this wreath made of snowflakes. And by looking closely at this card, I guess I got tired of it because it's missing a few beads on one side!

This gold embossed tree has always been one of my favorites. So simple. So elegant. So easy!

This Holiday Lineup trio was from last year's Christmas Stamp Camp. Rudolf has a big red pompom for a nose!


This was one of the first pop-up cards I ever did. Needless to say, it took lots of cutting, placing and do-overs!

No comments:

Post a Comment