Sunday, October 9, 2016

Big Shot Die Brush for intricate dies

At our Christmas Camp a couple weeks ago we had a couple cards with intricate dies that gave stampers a hard time.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the correct tools to help in releasing the paper from the dies.  Or I should say, I didn't have it at the hall - I DID have it at home! (I always forget something!)

This video explain how to use the precision plate that helps in cutting an intricate die, plus the Big Shot Die Brush that helps in releasing the paper from it.  If you don't have the magnetic plate, you can use the standard plate with the adapter for thin dies and the precision plate.  One more tip....I ran the dies through a dryer sheet first to make them a little slippery - it really helps in releasing the paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment