Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Swirly Cards

When I first saw the Swirly Bird stamp set I thought it was interesting, but too many pieces and too abstract for me.  Then I saw the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits, and I thought, hmmmm, that's intersting...I bet that goes great with the Swirly Bird stamp set.  Yup, it does!  Look at these fun cards...


This simple snowman is made using all three sizes of circles, plus the "vines" as the snow.  I added a red scarf from the Snow Buddies stamp set to dress him up a little.















We made this Thanksgiving card at October's Fall Cards class.  The center of the large pumpkin is filled in with a small pumpkin, and the perky little bluebird sits on top.


These vines are pretty when you add some In-Color flowers to them.  This makes a real nice birthday card.
















Place the "vines" horizontally and you've got waves!  Put a few other pieces together to make sailboats and you've got a nice nautical card.
I really like the soft colors of this card.  The Blushing Bride cardbase and Very Vanilla layer make a nice background for the swirly flowers.












I have a lot of musical people in my family, so this card will be perfect for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment