Friday, September 15, 2017

Favorite Holiday Catalog DSP

Anyone that sews and/or quilts will absolutely love the Quilted Christmas 6"x6" Designer Series paper in the new Holiday Catalog.

#144617
$9.00

48 sheets; 4 each of 12 double-sided designs. 6"x6"

I love to quilt, so naturally this is my favorite DSP from the Holiday Catalog.





My card was fun to make.  I cut 1"x 1" squares from the different designs, then using a glue stick, I adhered them to a piece of Whisper White point to point, then trimmed the edges.  By using a gluestick, you have more "wiggle room" because it's flexible and doesn't dry as fast as other adhesives. After that, I ran the piece through the Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, layered it onto Real Red and Whisper White and then adhered it to the Garden Green cardbase.  I added a few unquilted squares to the bottom, wrapped red ribbon around it then added a few words.  This is going to make a nice holiday time notecard to send to someone special.



Most of my quilting projects are hung on the walls around my house.  Here are a few of my favorites.





To see what the other design team members made using their favorite Holiday Catalog DSP, go to our website, SSINKspiration.







1 comment:

  1. Look at your quilts!!! I've done a bit of quilting so I appreciate those so much!! And I love that idea of just piecing 1X1 squares together for your card!

    ReplyDelete