Friday, September 29, 2017

SSINK Animals

I don't have a lot of animals stamp sets, and I just used Baby Bear and Foxy Friends, so I didn't want to use those again.  In looking over my stamp sets, I had to chuckle when I saw the reindeer from Cookie Cutter Christmas - I knew he would be perfect!

I used the thick Very Vanilla cardstock for the base, then scattered the cute reindeer heads all over it.  Then I stamped one reindeer onto Crumb Cake and punched him out and popped him up in the center.  Of course he had to have a red nose!

To add a little color to the card, I stamped green holly leaves and red berries all around.

Too cute!





See what the other Stylin' Stampin' Inkspiration design team members made with their animal stamps by going to our blog.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment