Friday, November 17, 2017

Get Well Umbrellas

I never seem to have enough sympathy and get well cards when I need them, so this SSINK challenge is perfect for my stash of cards.

This was a lot of fun to make.  First, I made fluffy clouds using one of the Decorative Masks and Embossing Paste on Soft Sky cardstock.  While that was drying (it dries really quickly), I used the Weather Together stamp set and stamped a Rose Red umbrella onto Pink Pirouette and a Pumpkin Pie umbrella onto Daffodil Delight paper and cut them out using the coordinating Umbrella Weather Framelits.

It's funny how things work out sometimes because I had planned to place the umbrellas differently, but I smudged some black ink right in the middle of one of the clouds, so I covered it with one of the umbrellas instead!

I tucked the Whisper White strip with the verse under the yellow umbrella handle, added some pretty pink flowers and adhered it to a thick Whisper White cardbase, and bam!  Love it!

Take a look at the other get well cards from the rest of the Stylin' Stampin' INKSpiration design team members by going to our blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment