Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Snowman repair



Before I started stamping, I made snowmen.  Big snowmen, little snowmen, wooden, stuffed, sitting on wreaths and in and around baskets.  Once in a while I made a friendly Santa too. I called them my "winter friends" and I sold them at local craft shows.



Recently one of my big snowmen friends found his way back to me!   His owner just loves him, and he's been in her front window during the winter for years. But over time he became a bit faded and tired, so she asked me if I could give him a make-over.

I made him a new hat and scarf, gave him new bright red buttons, a new red heart and put more color in his cheeks.  He's ready for next year!


                                                                                            
 

No comments:

Post a Comment