Friday, April 20, 2018

SSINK Wedding card

Wedding cards are so much fun to make.  You can really go all out with with lace, ribbons and embellishments, or keep it simple and understated.  I tend to go in the middle.

This card is pretty simple, and I had a bit of a head start because I used leftover pieces from the March Paper Pumpkin kit!


The only piece that wasn't in the Paper Pumpkin kit was the layer of Very Vanilla I put under the pretty rose mat.  The sentiment is from the Rose Wonder stamp set, and I stamped that in Fresh Fig to coordinate with the Fresh Fig ribbon.  I think it's really soft and subtle and perfect for a wedding.

See what the other design team members made for their wedding cards by going to our blog:  SSINKspiration.

Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If you are, don't forget that you don't have to make each project exactly as pictured in the kit. There are usually many leftover pieces to make other designs with.

Here is the March kit I took pieces from.

If you aren't a subscriber and are interested in learning more, contact me, or go to www.paperpumkin.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment