Friday, May 25, 2018

SSINK New Catalog Sneak Peek.

There is so much to love in the new catalog.  New colors, new DSP, new ink pads and NEW STAMP SETS!  Lots and lots of new stamp sets.

Varied Vases is one I think everyone will enjoy.  I love the tulips, and I couldn't stop at just one!



There is so much you can do with this stamp set, but I like to keep things simple, so I first made a single vase using one of the great new colors, Mango Melody and a single tulip with Melon Mambo and Lovely Lipstick.

The vase and tulip is punched out using the Vases Builder Punch.

The stitched oval is layered with Melon Mambo, popped up on Whisper White and a Melon Mambo cardbase.




But I couldn't stop with just one Varied Vase card, so the second pretty vase I made using the new Balmy Blue ink with two Daffodil Delight tulips outlined in Crushed Curry.

The stitched circle framelit is layered with a scallop circle of Daffodil Delight, all on a Daffodil Delight cardbase.








And since there was one more stitched layer shape I hadn't used, I made this triple tulip card using Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape for the tulips, scallop square and cardbase, and the vase is Flirty Flamingo.





And the insides are pretty too.

The other SSINK Design Team Members have sneak peaks of the new catalog too.  Check them out here.

1 comment:

  1. Love these card, I can't wait to get my hand on this!

    ReplyDelete