Friday, August 31, 2018

Holiday Catalog Preview

The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow, and I think you are going to love it!  It's full of fun stamp sets, beautiful Designer Series Paper, new product suites, framelits and embellishments.  I've been having so much fun designing cards and projects for my big Christmas Stamp in October.

Take a look at these two cards made with the Santa's Workshop Suite.


Aren't these elves cute?  They color so nicely with Stampin' Blends and the coordinating framelits really make everything pop.




I couldn't stop at just one card from this set, so I made this one with the happy Santa.  It's actually opens up into a gift card holder.








Enjoy the catalog!  And check out the other preview projects the rest of the design team made by going to our blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment