Friday, September 20, 2019

Lots of Cheer Wreath

This jingle bell wreath was a real challenge to figure out the right color combination because I didn't want the expected yellow bells and red bow. I experimented with all sorts of Stampin' Blends colors, and I think you will be surprised to hear what I came up with.....Light Seafoam Green bells and Light Mossy Meadow wreath on Very Vanilla cardstock!


I embossed the wreath and verse (from the Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set) onto Very Vanilla paper with gold embossing powder, colored the bells and bow with the Stampin' Blends then mounted that onto a piece of Gold Foil paper.

That is adhered to a piece of Mossy Meadow with the bottom layer of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper, the a piece of Very Vanilla Gold edged metallic ribbon is wrapped around it, with leftover gold sequins from an old Paper Pumpkin kit!

The whole thing is adhered to a cardbase of thick VeryVanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment