Saturday, March 28, 2020

DSP Scrappy Strips

OK....I know I am getting a little carried away with this technique, but it' so much fun!

These cards are made using old....really old, designer series paper. What a fun way to use up paper you've had tucked away just waiting for something great to use it with. These papers may be retired, but they still coordinate with current cardstock.


Notice that I haven' added a label to any of these yet. I'm not sure what I will be using them for, so I am going to wait until I need a card, then add the appropriate verse.


Instead of a white layer, I've used colored layers to adhere these strips to. It really makes the printed paper pop.







They don't always have to be landscape oriented. Horizontal strips look great too!









Now I need to clean up my stamp room and figure out what I can obsess over next.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment