Saturday, July 2, 2022

July-Dec Mini Trees for Sale

 The July-December Mini Catalog is now available, and it is full of great new products. And to make things even better, it's also July-August Sale-a-bration time!

There are lots of beautiful Christmas products in the mini catalog, like Trees for Sale. But what's a little different about this set is that there is a coordinating die set you can get in the Sale-a-bration book when you purchase $100 or more in either the Annual or Mini catalog. Yippee! So, of course I got it and the first card I made from it was this non-Christmas card!

Trees for Sale and Tree Lot dies can make more than Christmas card, like this one I made for our July stamp class.

The two-step trees are Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. The vintage camper is Pool Party and Very Vanilla with a scrap of DSP for the cute little striped curtain. 

I dug through some of my old Paper Pumpkin kits and found this verse - I think it's perfect!










No comments:

Post a Comment