Thursday, December 22, 2022

The new Mini Catalog is coming!

Hello stampers! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. I took a little time after Christmas Stamp camp to enjoy the beautiful fall we had, do some other crafting, and re-vamp my blog. But now I'm back!

The new Jan-April mini and SAB catalogs have really inspired me to get going again. So here I go!

Let's start off with some Valentines.

I just love, love, LOVE the colors and designs in the Country Floral Lane Suite!

The Country Gingham 6x6 DSP is perfect to use with the Country Bouquet stamp set and punch. Who doesn't love gingham?!

And those colors....Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Mint Macaron and Balmy Blue!


Don't forget to add something fun to the inside of your cards.














This Z-fold card uses the two-step heart stamp in the Country Bouquet stamp set and Burlap ribbon that is also part of the Country Floral Lane Suite.










Such a nice message to a special friend.
You will be able to order from the new mini catalog starting January 5, 2023. What a great way to start the new year!












And by the way....what do you think of the new blog format?


No comments:

Post a Comment