Thursday, January 12, 2023

Dainty Delight Bundle

 I know I say this alot about new DSP and bundles, but I truly think this is my all time favorite! The Dainty Delight Bundle from the 2023 Jan-April mini catalog and Dainty Flowers DSP from the new Sale-a-bration catalog is just beautiful!


The flowers in this paper are all handpainted on a background that looks like textured water color paper.


This piece can be cut into six cards and two bookmarks.


Rich Razzleberry is used for the cardbase, and Mossy Meadow is the first layer.

















I kept this design simple by adding two daisies cut from the Dainty Design dies and a simple label from the Happy Labels stamp set stamped in Rich Razzleberry.















After cutting out the six panels with the oval ring of flowers, you will have two strips left over. I made those into simple bookmarks.

Keepin' it simple!

























This beautiful paper is a free product in the Sale-a-bration catalog. You can be sure I will be making more projects from the other pieces in the pack!















Free with $50 purchase











No comments:

Post a Comment