Saturday, January 28, 2023

Oceanfront

Every now and then I go through my stamp sets and discover a set or two I have never used! I vaguely remember getting Oceanfront right before I started getting ready for Christmas Stamp Camp last August.

This card was so quick and easy to make.


I started from the top and worked my way down.

The sky layer is Balmly Blue, the water is Pool Party and the sand is Sahara Sand.

The big, watercolor-like stamps in this set are designed to stamp different shades of the same color, and when they meet, the colors blend so nicely.

I popped up the top layer onto another piece of Basic White, then adhered that to a Mint Macaron cardbase.




The plant and verse are stamped in Mossy Meadow, which really makes everything pop.

The "Thinking of You" verse is from Go to Greetings. This would also make a very nice sympathy card.

Quick, simple, done.











No comments:

Post a Comment