Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Circle Sayings

I had some Countryside Inn DSP left over from a few other projects, so I put it to good use by combining it with the Circle Sayings bundle. Don't forget this DSP is on sale from June 1 to June 30.

There are a couple things a little different with this card.

Usually, I make the first panel 4" x 5 1/4". But I changed this up a little and extended the top and bottom to make it 3 3/4" x 5 1/2".

Then I cut a strip of DSP 1 1/2" x 5 1/2"  and adhered it to the Basic White panel BEFORE I ran it through the Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder.

The cardbase and ink is Misty Moonlight with SMILE stamped in Balmy Blue.

This design is a good way to use up strips of DSP and small pieces of white that can be cut into any shape.








No comments:

Post a Comment