Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Crafting with You Sampler

 I was going to make a tri-fold card like the one on Cathy Proctor's blog (whatcathymade.com.au) but got a little carried away and made a sampler instead!


The Crafting With You bundle is a great set for anyone who crafts. Whether you stamp, sew, paint or knit, it's all there for you. I do them all, so designing this project was fun for me.

I used a piece of 12" x 12" Countryside Inn DSP for the base.

Then I stamped and cut out all these little pieces using Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight and Basic White.






After I arranged the larger pieces in the squares, I scattered the spools of thread, buttons and hearts around the sampler. It looks a bit like the way I craft....all over the place!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment