Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Ringed in Nature


I had this set for a while and never did anything with it until I borrowed the folder and dies from a fellow stamper. Then look what I did with it!


Crumb Cake and Real Red. That's a great country Christmas color combination!

Here's a couple of tips:

When you have a die like the stem and berries under the house that you want to be two different colors, cut it out of Basic White cardstock then color it! I did that with the leaves too, and really like how it all turned out.

Also, as much as I like linen thread, sometimes a bow tied with just one piece is too thin to show up. I doubled a piece of thread, then tied a bow and adhered it with a glue dot. Better!


Another project I always make for Christmas Stamp Camp is a tall card. I started making these before they were labeled "Slim Line". I call them "Tall Cards"! 

And this is the simpliest card ever. Using the poinsettia and leaf stamp, I simply covered a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, added the verse and strip of Cherry Cobbler on the bottom and scattered a few Adhesive Backed Sparkle Gems around.

Done.











No comments:

Post a Comment