Tuesday, December 26, 2023

BEE MY VALENTINE Bundle

 So, I told myself that I wasn't going to get any more Valentine stamps. Then I saw the BEE MY VALENTINE Bundle in the Jan-April mini catalog, and it was all over!

Just look at the face of that happy bee!



Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink and Black. What a combo!

Vellum wings, seriously!

The outside is fun, but ....





so is the inside!










I used one of the new EVERYDAY DETAILS dies to make the frame for this sweet card,




then used the piece I cut out for the center layer of this one.









The bee body punch also makes a great word bubble!

Oh....so much fun!








The Bee Mine DSP that I used in all these cards is so colorful!



Bee My Valentine! Available January 4, 2024.




No comments:

Post a Comment