Monday, January 29, 2024

Be Mine Hanger


 You know me and Dollar Tree treasures! I picked up a wooden hanger the other day and knew I would find something fun to do with it.


And this is what I came up with!

I decided to use the Bee Mine Bundle and DSP for this project, so first I picked out the DSP I wanted to use on each layer. Then I cut them out and quickly discovered each layer was a different width! Note to self....measure each one BEFORE you cut the paper!


I stamped, then cut out three red flowers and added them to the bottom layer so they would come up onto the yellow print and really pop.

Then I stamped the bee path (is that what you call it?) in black over two layers.






I made two happy bees and adhered them along their path, then stamped BE MINE in Sweet Sorbet ink and added a little heart.

Pretty cute! And VERY simple!














No comments:

Post a Comment