Saturday, January 20, 2024

Flight & Airy Hangers

 

I just can't get enough of this paper! Simply combine it with a frame from the Dollar Tree and see what you get!


I had a couple square frames from the Dollar Tree left over from last year's Easter project that were waiting for something to go in them.

The Pecan Pie and Blueberry Bushel paper from the Glorious Gingham 6x6 pack worked perfectly for the background.




I fussy cut several of the cute little birdies from the Flight & Airy DSP for both of these hangers, added a verse from the In The Moment stamp set onto a square and circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies after I added a little "splatter" using one of the stamps from Color & Contour.











A little bit of "splatter" adds a lot to the background and keeps the space from looking so plain.













Then I finished each by adding Linen Thread and silvery Festive Pearls for a little bling.

Next all I have to do is hang them on the wall!



No comments:

Post a Comment