Saturday, February 3, 2024

More Heartfelt Hexagons

The Heartfelt Hexagon Stamp Set has some fun stamps that coordinate with the punch.


For this pretty card, I lightly traced around a hexagon punch so I would know where to place my stamps. Then I stamped the leaves and flowers around the lines in Night of Navy, Wild Wheat and Fresh Freesia. The label is popped up in the middle, and you never see the lines.




Let's eat cake! There are a few fun things going on with this card. 

First, the balloons are made from the Bee Mine punch! I used the bee body and trimmed the pointed tail into a ballon end.




Next, I covered the front of the base with paper from the Lighter Than Air DSP pack, then used the Hexagon punch to punch out a hole for the label which is adhered on the inside to poke out of.









And finally, to make the layer under the label, I traced a label onto Boho Blue paper as a guide then cut it out 1/4" larger.











Punch it!






No comments:

Post a Comment