Friday, March 3, 2017

Forgotten Favorite from the annual catalog


 

Today's SINK challenge uses our favorite forgotten stamp set from the annual catalog.  I bet a lot of stampers have this set too - Lovely as a Tree!  This was one of my very first Stampin' Up! purchases, a long time ago.  It's my "forgotten favorite".


I am planning another techniques class soon, so I wanted to practice the reflection technique.  Lovely as a Tree is the perfect stamp set to do this with.

I started by sponging Pear Pizzazz across the middle of a Whisper White layer, then Soft Sky above for the sky and below for the water.  Then I stamped the trees in Early Espresso on the green grass and again on the clear image sheet of the stamp-a-ma-jig.  I then turned the clear image over and placed it under the tree line and rubbed it enough to lightly stamp the image to look like the reflection in the water.

The other design team members have created some wonderful cards using their forgotten favorites.  I hope you take a few minutes to visit the SSINK blog and leave your comments - we love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment