Sunday, March 5, 2017

Paper Wreath

This cold, windy weekend I spent a lot of time in my craft room.  I was supposed to clean and organize it, but instead I pulled out a styrofoam wreath base, retired designer series paper and flower dies and created this pretty paper wreath.


This is so, so easy to make!  I took scraps of 12" designer series paper and cut 25 pieces 1 1/2" x 12" and punched the ends with the triple banner punch.  Then I wrapped them one at a time around a 12" styrofoam wreath and glued them together, starting at the end and working toward the wreath so that the bottom of the paper is flat and the top is creased a little at the wreath edge.  I found coordinating cardstock scraps and used a couple different dies to make the flowers and leaves.  Love it!  I can see a wreath-making class in the future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment