Monday, March 20, 2017

INKSpiration Challenge SSINKIC #43



This is a pretty challenge with soft pastels and springtime theme.






I love to make wreaths.  Wreaths on cards or wreath on doors or walls...they add such a great touch wherever you put them,  just like this Easter wreath I made for my office door.





So for this challenge I went right for the Circle of Spring stamp set, Wonderful Wreaths framelits and Subtle markers.  But I didn't want the wreath to hang on an ordinary door, so I built a fence using the Hardwood background stamp and set it on grass made using fringe scissors.



You can see other challenge cards made by the SSINK Design Team members by going to the Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration blog.







3 comments:

  1. The link that you posted is only for invited readers, so could not see more projects...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vicki, sorry about the wrong link. I think I've fixed, it, so I hope you will try it again.

      Delete
  2. Cute card, Cathy!! I especially love the fence! And the colors...

    ReplyDelete