Monday, March 13, 2017

Card Sketch SSINKCS#43




Card sketches are so much fun!  My cards don't usually have many different shaped layers so this is a good way for me to get outside my box once in a while.


I really took this sketch challenge literally, right down to the diagonal strips and polka dot DSP!  The cardbase circle layer of this card is Night of Navy, the first layer is Daffodil Delight that I ran through the Large Polka Dot embossing folder and the striped and polka dot DSP is from the Regals Designer Paper Stack.  The Night of Navy verse in the center Whisper White circle is from the Layering Love stamp set, and I just added it little red heart to sweeten it up a little.



I've seen some of the cards the other Design Team members made for this challenge, and I they are awesome!  Check them out here.


1 comment: