We have some awesome Sale-a-bration products to show you in this blog hop. So sit back and "Sale-a-brate" with us!
I just love this new Glimmer Paper from the 2nd release of SAB products. If you like our traditional glimmer paper, you're going to love this! What pretty colors: Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum and Mint Macaron.
I made this fun card by simply punching 1" circles from the three glimmer papers, randomly popped them up and added "Have a Happy Day" greeting in Bermuda Bay from another Sale-a-bration set, Hey Chick.
You should have just left stop number 3 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop
- Darla R. ~ Stampin' with Darla. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
Blog Hop Participant List:
1. Tobe B. ~ The Craft Sea
2. Diana E. ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana
3. Darla R. ~ Stampin' with Darla
4. Cathy A. ~ Maine Mountain Stamper
5. Jennifer G. ~ Jenny G Paper Crafts
6. Jen G. ~ Faith.Grace.Stamp
7. Nichole L. ~ Scrappy Stamps & Ink
8. Kim R. ~ Stampin' with Kim
9. Darcy J. ~ Dj's Stampin' Place
10. Pamela W. ~ Stinky Tofu
11. Donna S. ~ Geek Squad Crafting
12. Cheryl H. ~ Create with Cheryl