Monday, May 1, 2017

Color Challenge SSINKCC#45




Color challenges are fun because they force me out of my color comfort zone!  These colors certainly aren't anything I would ordinarily put together, but they work!

I'm trying to use retiring products for the challenges this month.  I hate to see some of these products go, but I'm looking forward to getting new ones to replace them.

This big, single stamp is fun, and I've used it alot.  Here I stamped it first in Memento Black on to Whisper White, then stamped again on Pacific Point and Delightful Dijon.  Then I ran the Pacific Point through the Decorative Dots embossing folder, cut out the bowl and adhered it to the Whisper White.  I cut the Dijon out and adhered that too (I thought it looked like chicken soup...).

It needed a little love, so I popped up a pink heart on the blue bowl, colored the hearts on the spoon and highlighted the words.

Here's a happy little accident....I didn't want to cut up an entire piece of black cardstock, so I used what I had for the middle, then put scraps of Delightful Dijon on the top and bottom.  It works!
See what the other design team members created for this color challenge by checking out the Stampin' Stylin' INKSpiration blog, and remember to leave your comments.  We love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment