Friday, May 5, 2017

SSINK Friday Favorite - Retired DSP


Stampin' Up! has so many beautiful Designer Series Papers, it's hard to choose my favorite.  But I fell in love with Bloom & Bliss because of great color combinations and pretty flowers. 

I designed this card and coordinating envelope for a fun folds class I'll be holding in a few weeks.  I hope they like it!

When it's folded up, the outside shows off the pretty flowers in some of my favorite colors:  Mint Macaron and Island Indigo.

But when you open it up, it reveals a message and more DSP.   The square envelope is easy to make using our envelope punch board.

Look at what the other designers made for this challenge by going to the Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration blog.  Leave us a message - we love hearing from you!












1 comment: