Thursday, January 24, 2019

Workshop projects

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.  I am getting ready to retire from my "day job", which is a good thing, but it's challenging and stressful in some unexpected ways.  However, once things are settled I am looking forward to posting and sharing projects on a much more regular basis.

I did have a great in-home workshop last weekend at my friend Lynn's house.  Thanks Lynn!  It's been a while since I've done a workshop instead of my usual monthly classes.  It was fun getting back to basics and really connecting with the stampers.

Here are two of the projects we made.

 This card features a new technique using window sheets and Silver glimmer paper.

We used the Butterfly Gala stamp set and punch bundle, Rectangle Stitched framelits and Gingham DSP, all from the new Occasions catalog.


Who doesn't like dogs and cats? I combined the two new sets from the Occasions catalog, Happy Tails and Nine Lives, and made this fun Valentine's card.










I'm looking forward to more workshops during Sale-a-bration, so if you're interested in hosting a party, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment