Monday, January 11, 2021

Woodland Wonder

 Today I played with another whimsical stamp set from the Jan-June Mini catalog, Woodland Wonder. What fun!

The tall tree in this set is just the right size to make a great Slim Line card. This one was such fun to make: the cardbase is Soft Suede and the first layer is Old Olive. Then the fun really begins - coloring all the little animals! 

I cut out the racoon and popped him up with a mini dimensional, and did the same with the squirral's tail.

The banner and flag were stamped into DSP then cut out and adhered in place.

So much fun!








For the second card, I used the tree as well, but just the bottom and top and split it with the verse in the middle.

I stamped the tree leaves around the edge of the Old Olive paper with Old Olive ink, then folded it into a "Z".





See who's waiting for you when you open it!




These four cards were inspired by the sample in the Mini catalog, but with a few changes.

I used a different piece of DSP from the Oh So Ombre DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog for a pretty background layer. Don't forget to use the samples in the catalogs for your designs.

Each piece of Whisper White and clouds is sponged with Misty Moonlight ink to make it look a little like sky, then cut out with a Stitched So Sweetly die.

The Jan-June Mini Catalog has so many great products. I hope you enjoy seeing the projects I make from the sets that I get.





No comments:

Post a Comment