Saturday, January 30, 2021

Wrapped Bouquet Bundle

 I think this is one of the most overlooked bundles in the new Jan-June catalog. The Wrapped Bouquet Bundle is good for any occasion, fun to color and comes together quickly.

For both sets of these cards, I decided to make two similar floral arrangements and wrappers, but make different, yet similar backgrounds. Make sense? You'll see what I mean.....

The colors in this first set of cards are Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Basic Black and Soft Seafoam.

I used Memento Black ink to stamp the image, Soft Seafoam Stampin Blends to color the wrapper, Basic Black and Soft Seafoam cardstock for the leaves and the Scripty embossing folder for the Whisper White layer.

Little red Resin Hearts are scattered around the card.


This first card is simple and straight.




But I went outside my comfort zone with this card and angled the white layer on the second card!



The common elements of this pair is the Crumb Cake base and wrapper, the doily, the color of the stamped bouquet and the way I colored the flowers.





The bouquet is stamped with Old Olive ink then colored with Petal Pink, So Saffron and Seaside Spray Stampin' Blends.

The first of this pastel pair has a Petal Pink layer with an embossed bottom, a full doily and Mint Macaron leaves. I cut out a few Seaside Spray flowers using the little flower  in the Wrapped Flowers dies and scattered them in the bouquet. I thought the tiny pearl centers added a pretty touch.

The second pastel card has a So Saffron top layer, half a doily and Old Olive leaves. Glitter Enamel dots are in the centers of the small flowers and scattered around the card.

See how easy it is to make the same card different? Try it...I think you'll like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment