Thursday, January 21, 2021

Lots of Heart Bundle

 Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so I thought I should make a few heart-filled cards with the Lots of Heart Bundle.


Lots of Heart Bundle #156202




I used a traditional red and white theme for this first card with Real Red and Whisper White.

The dotted heart stamp is scattered over the white layer, then the Real Red heart and frame is adhered in the center. 

I liked the contrast of the Daffodil Delight flowers and Granny Apple Green leaves in the little bouquet.



I usually am very traditional with my colors, but I just couldn't help shaking things up a little with Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green!

This Rococo Rose and Very Vanilla card is soft and lacy. 

I made my own DSP on the bottom by stamping the heart stamp with Rococo Rose ink along the bottom of the Rococo Rose cardbase.


This is a really fun stamp set and dies. I'm sure I will be making more Valentine cards soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment