Thursday, February 3, 2022

Blessings of Home

The Blessings of Home Bundle and Hearts & Home DSP reminds me of the popular farmhouse decorating style. Gray and white planks and soft colors are fun to work with.

I posted a few cards from this bundle earlier, but here are a few more.

This card is very similar to one I posted earlier, but I wanted to show how great it looks with the coordinating envelope from the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes pack.

This sweet little notecard and envelope is also made with the cardbase and envelope from the Heart & Home Memories & More Cards & Envelopes pack.

I used the same basic design for both cards, just changed up a few things.

For this simple card I used a verse from Tasteful Touches stamp set that peaks through the oval opening (I used the oval in the next card). The flowers are cut out of Basic White then colored with Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron and Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blends.

I really like this Fresh Freesia and Basic White DSP and how pretty it looks with the colored flowers on oval cut out of the previous card. Lift it up and you see a panel of Fresh Freesia cardstock stamped with the same color ink - that's one way to make your own DSP!

No comments:

Post a Comment