Sunday, February 6, 2022

More Daffodils!

 Winter in Maine is beautiful, but long. So about this time every winter I start dreaming about warm spring days and early spring flowers. Like these...


Just look at how simple this lovely slimline card is! I used  two pieces of  Daffodil Afternoon DSP from the SAB brochure, and wrapped Bumblebee Gingham ribbon around it. No verse on this yet....not sure what I will use it for, so I thought I'd wait and stamp that later.

I like making stand up cards to highlight something special like this single daffodil from the Daffodil Dies. The flower is made with So Saffron and Crushed Curry cardstock, and the leaves are Pear Pizzazz.

Look closely at the white background and you will see I used the Stitched Greenery die, then wrapped it all with the Evening Evergreen Windowpane Ribbon.


Daffodils aren't always yellow! This Flirty Flamingo and Pale Papaya flower is so pretty sitting on top of this pull out card. 

I would like to say that my card designs are all original, but they aren't. I use Pinterest to get many of my ideas, and I got this idea from Sharon Burkert, but changed a few things.

And finally, this card is similar to one I posted earlier. Love the butterflies flying around!

The Daffodil Daydream Bundle is a really fun stamp set and die set to use - especially before the snow melts!

None of these cards have verses. I will stamp words when I need to, or perhaps I'll just use as a pretty notecard.

Gotta love the daffodils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment