Sunday, July 4, 2010

Elegant Trio Stencils


Did you know you can stencil using Classic Ink? These projects were made using Classic Inks and Elegant Trio stencils from our 2010-2011 Definitely Decorative catalog.

I painted the little galvanized bucket white, then using daubers and three colors of Classic Ink (Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery and Daffodil Delight), I stenciled the flower on the bucket, then stenciled onto Whisper White for the front of the card.

The simple, clean card is made using Whisper White and Sahara Sand - my new favorite neutral. It's a real nice soft tan that blends nicely with everything.

The fleur de lis card uses only two colors: Not Quite Navy and Whisper White - classy! I found a coaster I purchased at Mardens last year and stenciled onto that too.

1 comment:

  1. I have to get these out and start playing with them !!!!! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete