We don't have any green grass or buds on the trees yet, but we do have some brave little birds thinking it's time to come east. So my spring fever card is a tribute to birds.
The cute little birds are colored using a variety of inks and a blender pen. I stamped the limbs onto Crumb Cake then colored with Crumb Cake and Wild Wasabi. The background is stamped in Crumb Cake.
I hope you can take a few minute to check out the other great spring fever designs made by the other SSINKspiration Design Team members. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog. We are always excited to hear from our followers.
You should have just left stop number 10 on the Stlyin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darla R. @ Stampin' with Darla If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
1. Cathy A. @ Maine Mountain Stamper
2. Diana E. @ Stampin' Fun with Diana
3. Cheryl H. @ Create with Cheryl
4. Nichole L. @ Scrappy Stamps & Ink
5. Tobe B. @ The Craft Sea
6. Jennifer G. @ Jenny G Paper Crafts
7. Jen G. @ Faith.Grace.Stamp
8. Kim R. @ Stampin' with Kim
9. Bree R. @ Craft-somnia Momma
10. Darla R. @ Stampin' with Darla