Friday, October 6, 2017

SSINK - Case the Design Team Member

Every month the Stampin' Stylin' INKspiration design team will CASE (Copy And Share Everything, or as I like to call it...Copy And Selectively Edit) one of our members.  This month it's Diana Eichfeld's turn.  Check out Diane's blog, Stampin Fun with Diana.

I chose this pretty card to CASE because it uses one of my all-time favorite suites - Delightful Daisy. Diana's card is crisp and clean, just how I like it.












I changed it up a little by using Wisteria Wonder as the top layer and ink color, the DSP and ribbon is different, as well as the embossing folder.  But the design is the same!

Thanks Diana.  I love your creations!

To see what the other design team members CASEd, go to our blog.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful CASE!! Just love what both of you have come up with!!

    ReplyDelete