Monday, December 11, 2017

Curled Paper Christmas Decor

For this Christmas Decor challenge I thought about making a candle arrangement, but I made one of those for the Thanksgiving challenge.  Then I thought about making an ornament, but that didn't really thrill me.  I need a Christmas wreath for my office door, so when I saw samples of a curled paper wreath, I knew I had to make one.


And ONE is all I am going to make!  LOL!
It wasn't hard, just a bit tedious, but I really do like the results.

This is a great project to use up DSP, so I dug out my scraps of the Be Merry DSP and cut lots of 8"x 1/2" strips.  Then I curled them with a bone folder, like you would curl ribbon, and adhered them randomly onto a 10" styrofoam wreath form with hot glue.

I made a hanging loop for the top and a bow for the bottom from dark red ribbon, and bam!

I love it!

The other SSINK design team members have been busy little elves too, so go to our blog and see what they've created.











No comments:

Post a Comment