Friday, February 2, 2018

Case a Design Team Member: Anastasia

Today we are featuring the newest member of the Stampin', Stylin' Inkspiration Design Team, Anastasia Radloff.  It's been fun looking through Anastasia's great blog, Stampin' Blondie, and getting to know her.

I chose this card to case because it really looks like my style and is totally something I would make.


I don't have the sweater embossing folder that Anastasia used, so I used the Woodlands embossing folder instead.  Like she did, I used the Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends to color the leaf, which I think came out great!  And I really like the metallic touch the Copper Washi tape added.


See what the other design team members made by going to our blog, and let us know what you think.  Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment