Monday, February 5, 2018

SSINK Sketch Challenge


I like sketch challenges because they get me out of my box.  More layers, different shapes and angles   - something I don't usually do.













I had fun with my challenge card because all the paper I used, except the cardbase, are scraps from my scrap basket.

The little bird, leaves and words are from Hedgehugs. And even though there are two different types of Designer Series paper in this card, they still go great together.  The little Pool Party flowers are from Whole Lot of Lovely and the Bermuda Bay stripes and stars are from Bubbles & Fizz in the SAB brochure.  By using a Pool Party cardbase and Bermuda Bay ink, everything ties together.

See what the other design team members made with this sketch challenge by going to our blog.  And don't forget to dig into your scrap basket for your next project.










No comments:

Post a Comment