Monday, March 5, 2018

SSINK Color Challenge

I like color challenges because they sometimes put colors together that I would never think would look good.  Like these:  Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry.!  But they really do work.


I figured you can never go wrong with flowers.  Afterall, Mother Nature makes all colored flowers work, right?

The Soft Sky background is one of my background stamps, Watercolor Wash. I stamped words from Beautiful Bouquet onto an oval from the Stitched Shape Framelits, then stamped Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry flowers from the same set and cut them out with the coordinating framelits, Bouquet Bunch.  I like the leaves from Everyday Jars Framelits better, so I tucked a few of those in. The little pearl centers add an elegant touch.

See what the other SSINK design team members made with these interesting colors by going to our blog.  And don't forget to leave your comment - we love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment