Monday, June 18, 2018

SSINK Fun Fold Challenge: Easel Card


Easel cards are so much fun to make, and much easier than you might think.  They really are a great way to feature your favorite stamp or framelit.



This was the first time I've used Apron of Love and the Apron Builder Framelits, but it won't be the last!  This set is so much fun!

The base of the easel is the pretty new In-Color, Blueberry Bushel and the striped paper is from the In-Color DSP pack. I used Daffodil Delight as the base to layer everything onto, and as the apron color.

I love how the ruffles under the pocket goes so nicely with the doily.  Fancy!


This side view shows the "easel" part of the card.








When the front is propped up against the label that's popped up, the card will stand all by itself.










Yes, I DO love stamping!  And I hope you do too.

See what other easel cards the rest of the SSINK Design Team have made by going to our blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love your card!! I'm totally copying it for my In Color Club when it's Pineapple month! Thanks so much for a great idea! I really like the doily in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little apron! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete