Monday, June 4, 2018

SSINK Sketch Challenge



Sketch challenges are always fun for me.  Sometimes I make the same design over and over again, so this is a good way for me to do something different.  Try this challenge with us - I know you'll enjoy it!

And speaking of different....why not make a Christmas card in June?

I used several new products with this card:  Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green cardstock and markers; Labels to Love stamp set; Everyday Label Punch; and the new In-Color DSP pack.  Plus the Banner Triple punch and awesome Simple Stripes embossing folder.

To see what the other design team members did, go to our blog.  Don't forget to leave your comments, we always enjoying hearing from you.

3 comments:

  1. can't wait for Christmas to come and see what else is in the Winter Catty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Christmas cards!!!! Love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas?! It's never too early! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete