Friday, February 3, 2023

Amazing Year

 Another never used stamp set is Amazing Year. I really like simple, easy to color images, and this set is just that.


I decided it would be fun to create some spring flowers to go with my favorite Country Gingham paper and Scallop Contour dies. Can't go wrong with that!

So I colored the flowers So Saffron, Balmy Blue and Flirty Flamingo with Mint Macaron leaves.

Notice how I stamped and cut out another tag and adhered it over the one in the circle?







I thought it needed something else, so I cut a few Mint Macaron stems from Forever Flourishing dies and tucked them under the circle.








I liked that design so much that I made another one just like it but used Balmy Blue as the cardbase and added a few Milky Dots.








Don't forget to decorate the inside!











No comments:

Post a Comment