Thursday, June 1, 2023

Glorious Gingham Flip Card

If you know me, you know I am a country girl. Give me denim, gingham, a little lace and a few hearts and I am happy. This card has it all, plus a little more!

I like making cards that have a little surprise. This one doesn't disappoint.

Just look at that pretty Blueberry Bushel gingham DSP. This Glorious Gingham Designer Series paper is on sale from June 1-30. Love it!

The hearts on the front panel and the verses along the Crumb Cake strip.....


and on the inside are from Country Bouquet stamp set and punch.

And of course we can't forget the pretty scallop lace strip from Darling Detail Dies.

But wait....there's more...


It opens again to reveal more hearts and Glorious Gingham DSP!

Happy girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment