Sunday, June 4, 2023

Dainty Delight Flowers

For this pretty floral card, I decided to use three soft, new colors; Lost Lagoon, Fresh Freesia and Lemon Lolly. And a strip of DSP from the Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Pack.

The first thing I did was to cut Lemon Lolly and Basic White paper with one of the Deckled Rectangle dies. I usually use those dies for a more outdoorsy, rustic look. But they add a nice look to any style card.

The bunch of flowers from the Dainty Delight Stamp set are stamped with Memento Black ink, then colored with Lemon Lolly, Fresh Freesia and Lost Lagoon markers and Stampin' Blends.

It was pretty by itself, but when I added the die cut Fresh Freesia flowers, it really popped!

Notice how I put the rectangles at an angle? That was not easy for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment