Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Bright & Beautiful Z-Fold Card

Stampin' Up! named this DSP correctly! It is BRIGHT and it is BEAUTIFUL! And it is on sale the month of June.

I thought a Z-fold card would make a fun birthday card with the Circle Sayings stamp set and bright colors.

The base is Azure Afternoon - one of my new favorite blues. And the layer and banner is Lemon Lime Twist - another favorite (but then again, I love all the new colors!).


Look at all those bright colors! The next time I make this card, I will fussy cut the cupcake and pop it up inside the circle. And maybe add some bling to make it really sparkle. Step it up, right?





I think the Banner Pick a Punch is one of the most versatile punches we have. 









Just look at the different shapes and sizes of labels and banners it makes.



No comments:

Post a Comment